Monday, June 30, 2008

Attack of the GIANT moth and other rediculous happenings...

I almost died this morning.
Seriously.
All because of a GINORMOUS moth!
It all began when i had the clever idea to leave my car windows cracked open this weekend cuz it was friggin hot
well, hot for Bellingham that is, and us pasty skinned residents
so there i was
on my way to work
singing with JT bout bringing sexy back
when from outta no where a GIANT moth flies INTO MY FACE!
yea... it was an ALL CAPS kinda moment
bare in mind that i am driving on a one lane highway
going 50... ok, actually 45 cuz the old tools in the country drive sllllloooooowwww
God forbid they actually drive the speed limit
but thats another story
back to the moth...
it was flapping its giant wings a flailing around my head
i frantically try to swat it away,
while trying to roll my window down
screaming
while attempting to keep my eyes open,
oh and somewhere in there im driving at 50mph, oop, i mean 45mph
the damn thing won't fly outta the window
probably because of its MASSIVE size
i swear, that thing had a doberman on its back!
it was like a black & white horror flick
my car swerving all over, its beady eyes honing in on me
finally, with one quick swat it plummeted out the window
on to terrorize another im sure
holy crap
all this before 8am mind you
yea... this week is gonna rock
happy o-canada day

ps. humidity friggin sucks, thats right, i said friggin. something is very wrong when you're actually perspiring while lying completely still. i want my NW weather back... the heat is brining out the bugs.

1 comment:

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

This story is cute. I open it everyday and read it as well as the other stories. I look forward to your next addition.