Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ah Perception...

I've just recently had to deal with an issue of "bad-perception." and I couldn't help but wonder, what made these people jump to negative judgment?... if they had just asked or expressed concern regarding the matter then all those moments of turmoil they experienced during their bad perception could have be avoided. Course I'm not innocent of this, I know I have done the same before. Thats what got me to thinking about the power of our own individual, often 'fact-less' or 'opinion contaminated" perception.


Ah Perception
Not the same for everyone
For it is the one perceiving
Making the the one-sided decision
Of how they'll view another
Of how it is they'll judge
All the while forgetting
That their glasses have a smudge
For perception is really
Just a process of attaining
So you should not form a judgment
When there's more perceiving, in fact, remaining

1 comment:

Dave n' Lili said...

You are so good!! this is so true too! I always enjoy readung your poetry!!! Love you!