Thursday, September 1, 2011

While On Hold

Being the product of the 'MTV Generation' in which idleness does not come easily, I've found that waiting on hold (on the phone) has often led to some of thee best Internet discoveries. Its the only time I have a moment to explore the various corners of the web. So I figured, why not share? 

Today's gem was introduced to me by Daniel: (you'll have to click the link below to get full effect)


http://www.gif.tv/#/giftv-327-arrestedchicken
Once at the link, click on the TV to see lots of short random & often funny clips. It's not an earth shattering find, but just see if you can stop clicking for the next video and the next, and the next... its a tiny bit addicting.

2 comments:

Baylee said...

OMG. This is ridiculously addictive.

Amanda said...

I KNOW! Can't... stop.... clicking..