Friday, September 2, 2011

Cooooffffffffffffffffffeeeeee

On this cloudy Friday morning this (below) is very much how I feel about my coffee: 




In case you're wondering, here's the background of this Woodland Park Zoo video:
"Why coffee grounds? Since the bears have a strong sense of smell, such a pungent treat is extremely attractive and stimulating to them. The bears roll around in coffee grounds like a cat in catnip!"
 So maybe next time you're by the bear exhibit at the zoo, you might wanna skip that cup-o-joe. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'll have to tell shannon we're nixing the coffee while camping this weekend.

Amanda said...

Haha... good call!

P.S. Can I count saving you from a bear mauling as your bday present then? :)

P.P.S. I showed my awesome blue bag to my mom & she was both happy for me and perhaps a little concerned as to why I'd want an image of a bald guy on my shopping bag. haha.