Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hard(ly) working moments.

Because I don't have much to talk about today I thought I'd post a few of the topics covered by a couple co-workers and myself:

On the Russian Duchess Anastasia:
While David (er, music major) has no knowledge of this historical person (Anastasia Wiki), Daniel remains adamant that the talking bat (picture) from the animated version is historically accurate.
On extra curricular activities:

Daniel:
"Hey you guys wanna go snowboarding?"
David:
"I only ski."
Me:
"I only sled... I can just see us all going down the hill together holding a rope or something."
Upon being provided with 'thank you' cookies at work today:

David
"I just had thee most brilliant idea."
Me
'Investing in real estate?' 
David
"Uh, no. For lunch I'm going to toast my english muffin, spread on peanut butter then put my cookie in the middle!" 
Daniel
"you know what you should do, swap the english muffin for a doughnut."
I might mention the fact that we had no doughnuts.

 On blogging:
 
Me:
"I've totally commented on two of your blog posts and you deleted them both."
Daniel:
"No way. Actually, I usually go home and sit at my computer, pushing the refresh button just waiting for new comments."

Never a dull moment.

P.S. I told them both I was going to blog some of our conversations... not sure if they believed me...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

None of this even happened.

Unknown said...

You'll get us all fired.

Baylee said...

Hahahahaha!!! Love it!

Baylee said...

PS: I don't know who this Anastasia lady is either. But I'm reading her wiki

Amanda said...

Haha. There's just SO much good material! Today was especially funny.. too bad there was too much work for me to write stuff down.