Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Carded

Christmas Cards

As you may, or may not, have noticed I did not send out Christmas Cards this year. My intentions were good, I recall thinking I should be getting them ready somewhere in the midst of shopping, eating & watching 'Rudolf' for the millionth time. Alas I wasn't ready in time.. & while I know you're all disappointed you missed out on a card sporting my guinea pig in a mini santa hat & beard, I have an excuse.

Im "going green" this year.

Thats right, so not only does this allow me to not feel guilty about not sending out Christmas Cheer via cards, I actually feel somewhat superior to those who did & sent the environment back months. Shame on you, I can practically hear Al Gore crying into his eggnog. In retrospect, I am kinda a hero...

(if you don't count my oil leaking car against me.. :)

3 comments:

Louise said...

That is a GREAT excuse. I wish I had thought of that! We didn't send out cards because we are lazy.

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

I am still going to send my cards and I might even put Happy Easter :)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.